The B.C. government is appointing five new provincial court judges to ensure the court can continue to improve access to justice, Attorney General and Minister of Justice Suzanne Anton announced today.
The appointments of the five judges are effective, as follows:
- Judge Valliammai Chettiar – July 31, 2015
- Judge Kathryn Ferriss – July 31, 2015
- Judge Christine Lowe – Aug. 4, 2015
- Judge Jay Solomon – Aug. 7, 2015
- Judge Danny Sudeyko – Aug. 17, 2015
The judges will be assigned to locations determined by the chief judge to meet the needs of the court.
British Columbia’s judicial system is recognized as one of the best in the world, thanks in part to the diversity, experience and knowledge of our capable judges.