- Paneer (cottage cheese) cut into thin strips 300 grams
- Whole wheat roomali rotis or Normal Tawa Roti a little bigger 4
- Vinegar 2 tablespoons
- Green chillies sliced2
- Oil 2 tablespoons
- Garlic paste 1/2 teaspoon
- Ginger paste 1/2 teaspoon
- Onion sliced1 small
- Green capsicum cut into strips1 medium
- Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Dried mango powder 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Bean sprouts 1/2 cup
- Ghee 1 tablespoon (optional)
- Lettuce leaves 4 large
Combine vinegar and green chillies in a bowl.
Heat oil in a pan; add garlic paste and ginger paste and sauté for half a minute. Add onion and continue to sauté for half a minute longer.
Add capsicum, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, Dry mango powder (amchur), salt and paneer and sauté over medium heat for two minutes.
Add bean sprouts and mix well . Remove from heat and set aside.
To make the wraps, divide the Paneer mixture into four equal portions. Place a lettuce leaf on a roomali roti. Spread a portion of Paneer mixture over the roti and drizzle with half a teaspoon of chilli-vinegar.
Roll up and wrap and serve hot.
Gurjyote Singh Sethi, owner of GJ’s Authentic Indian Kitchen in Surrey, BC. Gurjyote has over 15 years’ experience in the hospitality Industry. He has been associated with leading hotels like the Hyatt Regency New Delhi, Marriott Welcome Hotel, Fusion (Multi cuisine food Joint) Self Owned, Crowne Plaza Gurgaon by (IHG), and Aman Resorts New Delhi, The Claridges Surajkund and Vivanta by Taj at Surajkund. Email: email@example.com