- 4 large eggs
- 8 ounces artisan whole grain bread, torn into coarse chunks
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1 romaine lettuce heart, sliced
- 1/4 to 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 small tomatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cucumber, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shaved Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place eggs in a medium saucepan, and cover with cold water. Heat saucepan over medium heat and let it boil for 8 min. Remove pan from heat, cover, and set aside 12 minutes. Run eggs under cold water until cool enough to handle. Peel eggs, and coarsely chop; set aside.
- Meanwhile arrange bread chunks on a baking sheet. Bake bread about 8 minutes or until lightly toasted. Set aside.
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic in a small bowl. Season dressing with kosher salt and black pepper to taste.
- Toss bread, reserved eggs, lettuce, and all ingredients in a large bowl. Add dressing, tossing to coat. Top with Parmesan.
Gurjyote Singh Sethi, has over 16 years’ experience in the hospitality Industry. He has been associated with leading hotels like the Hyatt Regency New Delhi, Marriott Welcome Hotel, Fusion (Multi cuisine food Joint) Self Owned, Crown Plaza Gurgaon by (IHG), and Aman Resorts New Delhi, The Claridges Surajkund and Vivanta by Taj at Surajkund. Email: email@example.com.