- Heat oven to 190°C and line a large oven tray with baking paper.
- Place quinoa and stock into a medium saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer, cover and cook for 15 minutes until quinoa is cooked.
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes before fluffing up with a fork and allowing to cool.
- Cut chicken into 2cm cubes.
- Combine flour and onion powder together, add popcorn chicken and shake to cover.
- Add popcorn chicken to beaten egg to cover then transfer to quinoa.
- Roll popcorn chicken in quinoa and place on prepared baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes until chicken is cooked and quinoa crust is crispy.
Gurjyote Singh Sethi, owner of GJ’s Authentic Indian Kitchen in Surrey, BC. Gurjyote has over 15 years’ experience in the hospitality Industry. He has been associated with leading hotels like the Hyatt Regency New Delhi, Marriott Welcome Hotel, Fusion (Multi cuisine food Joint) Self Owned, Crowne Plaza Gurgaon by (IHG), and Aman Resorts New Delhi, The Claridges Surajkund and Vivanta by Taj at Surajkund. Email: email@example.com