Surrey: Gerard Bremault will be inducted at the Surrey Board of Trade’s 50th Annual General Meeting and President’s Dinner on June 18th at Eaglequest Golf Course from 5:30-8:30 pm as the new Chair of the Surrey Board of Trade.
Gerard Bremault is the CEO of the Centre for Child Development, Child Development Foundation and Sophie’s Place. Mr. Bremault will be the 51st Chair of the Surrey Board of Trade. He will serve a one-year term from July 2014-end of June 2015. This is a high profile volunteer position that helps to positively impact Surrey’s business community at levels of government and advances the success of the Surrey Board of Trade.
Shelley Besse, President, Envision Financial will be inducted as the 1st Vice-Chair.
The Surrey Board of Trade annual Board Director nomination process brought in the following new faces joining its Board of Directors by acclimation:
- Arvinder Bubber, Owner, A.S. Bubber & Associates – Honourary Director
- Richard Dendy, Vice President Commercial Banking, BMO Bank of Montreal
- Kevin Falcon, Executive Vice-President, Anthem Capital Corp. – Honourary Director
- Aubrey Kelly, President and CEO, Surrey City Development Corp.
- Jay Rao, Principal, Environmental Group Manager, Levelton Consultants
- Dr. Greg Thomas, Owner, G3 Consulting
The annual nomination process also resulted in the following being re-elected to the Board of Directors:
- Marlyn Graziano, Director, External and Government Affairs, Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Chuck Keeling, Vice President, Stakeholder Relations and Responsible Gaming, Great Canadian Gaming Corp.
- Shirley Samujh, Senior Advisor Stakeholder Relations-Strategic Planning and Public Affairs, TransLink