On July 4, the Surrey RCMP’s Community Response Unit, with the assistance of the Lower Mainland Integrated Police Dog Service, executed a search warrant at a residence in the 12800-block of 108 Avenue.
As a result of the investigation police seized:
- Approximately 12 doses of suspected cocaine
- Approximately 100 doses of suspected heroin / fentanyl
- Approximately 290 doses of suspected crystal methamphetamine
- Approximately 980 doses of suspected cannabis
- Approximately $3,400 in cash
- A Colt .44 Special handgun
- Packaging and paraphernalia consistent with drug trafficking
- A stolen 1987 Yamaha sports motorcycle
We are pleased with the results of this investigation, says Staff Sergeant Joe Johal of the Surrey RCMP Community Response Unit. Together with our integrated partners, our Community Response Unit continues to press forward against drug trafficking in Surrey, to target those individuals whose activity puts the public at risk.